Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a difference a week makes!

Not even a week after the slab is poured they have finished framing the first floor!
I think that this was taken on Saturday afternoon.

Today! They are putting the greenboard up on the outside walls and the joists for the 2nd floor! I didn't walk around and check things out too much as there were about 3 workers working on the joists and using a nail gun and I really didn't want a nail in my head.. :)
















Whoops, this is obviously a little out of order...



2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Holy Cow, they are really moving along. That is exciting. I hope the weather holds so they can keep progressing.

Heidi said...

I know!!! They even worked this past weekend, at least I know they did on saturday because I saw them. Hopefully it continues to move quickly.