Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Misc pics

Ashley LOVES to get on Connor's bed. She sneaks into his room, climbs up his little stairs to get onto the bed and then hauls herself up to the top. I usually find her in his room when I forget to shut the door about 5 times a day. She also likes to grab his remote. Yesterday, I was giving Connor a bath and put her in her crib with some books and toys. She apparently didn't want to be in her crib... pretty soon she comes cruising into the bathroom. She had somehow climbed out of her crib. I think that she scared herself because she was crying; but as soon as I picked her up she stopped and didn't appear to be hurt. I took her bumper out as I think that she used that in her escape to launch herself over the top of the rail. What a little monkey!!

Pretty proud of herself...

Doing some riding on the pony... right now she can only make it go backwards.




2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

She does look pretty proud. Sounds like it might be getting close to time for a big girl bed :)

Heidi said...

I am trying to hold off on the big girl bed until 2... don't think that is going to happen though.