I have no pictures to put because they haven't done anything! It rained AGAIN on Monday night/Tuesday morning... we got 4 inches at our rent house and probably pretty close to that at our lot. They were supposed to pour the slab on Tuesday and start framing Friday; but of course that didn't happen with all of the rain. I don't know if the slab is ever going to be poured... the last 3 times everything gets all dried out and they can pour it it rains! It will probably get all dried out and they will be able to do it first of next week but there is a chance of rain so it will probably rain like 3 inches and we will be waiting for another week. Hoping that by some way they can pour the slab on Friday; but I really doubt it will be dried out by then. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!
4 comments:
Heidi I will keep my fingers crossed. Love all the pictures and watching the kids grow up through my computer screen we are having a great time, today your parents decided to go to town (Sisters) and do some shopping. the boys are at the pool ad I am here at the house waiting for our friends to arrive soon, we are doing a huge 12 hike on friday should be fun.
love.
Ingrid
I really hope the weather cooperates. How frustrating.
Sounds like everyone is enjoying their time. I know, the kids are growing up so fast!! I can't wait for you to meet Ashley, she is such a little girly, girl. This morning I just painted her toenails :). She just watched me although she did want to touch them. If you would.. show mom how to make a comment under a blog.. she couldn't see where to do it last time she looked.
love, heidi
Jacki, yes I a getting very, very frusterated. But in all reality there isn't too much that I can do about it. I wish that there was though.
Post a Comment