Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Party time!!

Since we are in transition with our houses that had nice backyards we had Connor's party in Laverne at Randy and Judy's house. It turned out great! Connor's cousins were able to come much easier and tons of family was there too!
The calm before the storm! :)
The birthday boy! I think that it kind of confused him that his birthday and his birthday party were on different days.



Thanks for the foam swords Lindsey! :) Austin and Connor playing swords while Makenzie watches (much safer if you ask me!)



Blowing out the candles! Connor picked out his cake and picked out a horse theme (surprise!)







2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

How fun to have a party with cousins! The pool looked very refreshing.

Lindsey said...

I really thought Kenton and Connor would enjoy the swords more than anyone! I hope he likes them!