Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We have a 2nd floor!

Connor playing on one of the sand mounds. He usually plays on this while Kenton and I look around which seems to take a quite a little while. It has been really fun to go see everything every step of the way.
Kenton checking out the view...

I took this picture today with my phone so it isn't real great; but you get the jist of what the front of the house looks like. It looked like they were almost finished with the upstairs walls. Should finish framing this weekend or Monday and then start the roof on Tuesday which should take about a week.

3 comments:

Leslee said...

It seems to be going up fast, although I am not the one waiting to move in:) When is it suppose to be done?

Jacki's travels said...

It's starting to look like a house! That sand pile sure looks fun for Connor.

Heidi said...

It has gone really fast since they got the slab poured. The framing has gone up really quickly. If we don't have too many delays we could be moving in at the end of the year or it could be end of January. I am hoping for the end of the year myself :)