Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Connor's Christmas Program


Connor had his Christmas program this morning for the rest of the school and then this evening for all the parents.  I had no plans of going this morning when I dropped Connor off at 8:20.  Then I get a text from another mom to see if I am going and I see all these cars parked at the school.  Guilt sets it.... back home to change out of my sweats and put on some make-up and change Ashley out of her pajamas and into her clothes!  All of this in 25 minutes!  Good thing that we live about 2 minutes from the school.   We got to school and got sat down in the gym just in time... the kids were starting to come in.  Ashley actually sat still for most of the 30 minute program pretty well.  For the evening program; I decided to get a babysitter.  It worked out well for all involved!  Ashley was much happier at home playing and Kenton and I were able to watch Connor.  The program was put on by the Pre-K, Kindergarden and 1st grade classes.  Connor's class was reindeer - I lucked out and it was an easy costume to make. 
 The whole she-bang.
 A little bored during the program.


3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Very cute reindeer - good job for going to both programs:)

Connie Burrows said...

Love that reindeer. So cute....

Leslee said...

I just got all caught up. Looks like you guys were busy with lots of Christmas celebration. Ashley's hair is getting so long in her little pony!