Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween, Trick or Treat time

Connor and I started out Saturday (our Halloween Day) going to a birthday party for a girl in his class.  It was at the zoo and it was a lot of fun.  It was really nice and relaxing for me because Ashley stayed home to hang out with Daddy.  :) 
After the party was over, Connor & I decided to check out the zoo since it was just the 2 of us. 
After the birthday party, Connor and I headed home.  We needed to get ready for the BIG event.  My Mom and Dad and my sister Jacki came to watch the kids trick-or-treat and for a little visit.  We headed out pretty early for the first round.  I am pretty sure that we were the first visitors to many houses. 
Headed down the driveway with Grandma.
 A Pretty Princess on a mission with Grandma!
Connor and I taking the lead.

 Ready for the first house... shoot... no one was home... good practice ringing the doorbell though!
 Ah-ha! We had some luck at the first house.  Please notice that Ashley is all the way inside the door grabbing handfuls of candy.  She did figure out that she would get plenty of candy standing outside the door.
 Getting ready to dump out all the loot and inspect what exactly she got.
 Aunt Jacki helping Connor sort his candy (I think that there was also some help with the eating) :)
 Partaking in the good stuff! 

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Cute pictures of Batman and Princess. It was fun to be there for Halloween (and yes, to snitch some of the candy:)

Connie Burrows said...

It was a fun evening. We enjoyed tagging along. Cute costumes and cute kids