Okay, so I'm a little late with these :)
Both kids had their parties on the same day. Ashley had hers first so Kenton and I were both there for that one. I could only stay about 15 mintues for hers so that I could get to Connor's. Kenton stayed with Ashley for the rest of the party and then they went home.
Enjoying some apple juice.... yummy. She drank all of hers and went looking for some juice boxes with more in them.
Being a little shy (I know, really?!) with Mommy.
Not so shy anymore.
Connor at his party with a mouth-ful of cookie.
Opening his presents. Each child brought a little (inexpensive) toy wrapped up. The kids got to open all of them at the party... that was 19 little presents.
Rutter Kitchen- Menu #49
11 years ago


2 comments:
It looks like they both had fun parties. That is funny about the juice boxes:)
Looks like they both had a good time. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment