Okay, so I'm only almost 6 weeks late with this post... better late than never right?! For Halloween this year, Connor was Batman and Ashley was a "Pretty Princess" (her own description). Both Connor and Ashley had Halloween parties at their school they they got to dress up for. This was a VERY BUSY day for mom! First, right after I dropped Connor off at school I took Ashley to go get ready and then back up to Connor's school for the Halloween Parade. (Good thing we only live about 1/2 mile from the school)
Ashley (in a rare moment... sitting still) watching the big kids come out in their costumes.
Mr. Batman!
Then it was onto to take Ashley to school and her little Halloween party. The Pretty Princess enjoying a little snack and juice.
Then it was a couple hours of "Mommy time" and then up to Connor's school to do his party. I am the homeroom mom (I know... WHAT was I thinking?!) so I had to bring some decorations and set it up. Luckily, this school is very parent-involved so almost all of the parents were there to help.
Rutter Kitchen- Menu #49
11 years ago


2 comments:
It looks likes the kids had fun. Good job homeroom mom. That is funny that the little girl sitting next to Ashley is a pink princess as well with her hair the same.
You got good use out of those costumes. It is fun being a home room mother...stick with it.
Post a Comment