Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mom and Ashley's trip to the zoo

The week of Spring Break here in Oklahoma, Connor went to Kenton's parents house for a couple of days. So it was just the girls doing the day... One of those days I took Ashley to the Oklahoma City Zoo for a quick trip. It was super busy so we didn't stay very long; but we had a good time.
Looking at the ducks when we first arrived.
If I stopped pushed the stroller at all Ashley thought that it was time to get out. She would try to stand up (like in the picture below) and say "Out, Out". I just kept pushing... I didn't want to even try to push a stroller and keep track of a little crazy girl with all those people.
Ashley's favorite animal was the Giraffe AKA "raff". This was also said at the top of her lungs :). There was a baby giraffe that had just been born that Ashley thought was pretty neat to see.




1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I bet Ashley loved all the one on one attention she received from mom!