Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Playing outside in March

WOW! I am really behind on my blogging!! I need to get on the ball!
Thie last week in March the weather really warmed up and was really nice. We even had to break out the shorts!
This is my favorite picture as of late... both kiddos are actually looking at the camera and smiling... a small miracle.
Of course... had to get a picture of Molly barking at me because she wanted to play.
Ashley with the throw down! I didn't get an action shot of Connor; but he is a SERIOUS baller. He has the "power dunk", "shot from "downtown" and recently added... the "step-back jumper". He is also able to dribble with both hands. He goes out and "practices" every day. We need to get him a better goal because this one is a little small. He always pretends that he is the Thunder and he is playing the team that he went to watch the Thunder play last.


Ashley loading who knows what into her car. Thankfully, in the new house this is now an outside toy. This makes mommy VERY happy.

Having a little snack. Notice Molly's close proximity in case any goldfish are headed her way.

2 comments:

Rebecca Clerc said...

"Playing outside in March", you should see us playing outside in April--we just made a snowman!! GAG.

Jacki's travels said...

I love that first picture of Connor and Ashley. Pretty soon you will have nice green grass for them to play on.