When my mom and dad came to visit we put them to work! Doug came over and cleared out the trees in the back of our property for us. Thanks so much Doug!!! We decided to plant a small garden and boy was Connor excited! Planting day! We planted 2 tomato plants, 2 strawberry plants, corn, peas and carrots.
I am sure Connor and Ashley are going to have a lot of fun with the garden. Maybe Connor will be adventurous enough to eat the good veggies from it. I bet if Grandpa had anything to do with the garden it will be a good one!
2 comments:
I am sure Connor and Ashley are going to have a lot of fun with the garden. Maybe Connor will be adventurous enough to eat the good veggies from it. I bet if Grandpa had anything to do with the garden it will be a good one!
I love having a garden, the kids love getting to go out and pick the fresh veggies. We finally got to pick some pea's today.
Post a Comment