Friday, March 12, 2010

Odds and Ends

On Wednesday Connor and Ashley both woke up early. Ashley woke up at 7:00! (which just about killed mommy!!!) When I asked Connor what he wanted for breakfast he decided that he wanted cereal... which we hardly ever have. Of course since Connor was having cereal... Ashley also had to have cereal even though she had already eaten a banana and a half, bowl full of strawberries and a breakfast bar! Connor also had this yesterday before school and then again this morning. He decided to change it up today and have some strawberries in it too. He did ask me if he could have the colored cheerios when I go to the store. I just hope that he doesn't see the cereal isle at the grocery store for a LONG time! Thursday at school Connor got a mustache painted on... such a manly man!
Of course.... Ashley wanted her picture taken too... minus the mustache.


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Cute pictures - love the mustache, Connor. Very good choices for breakfast too. Connor is at the age where he would have a really good time in the cereal aisle :)