Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random

These pictures are all kind of random as they are ones that I downloaded from my phone. I always have my phone handy so it gets some of the best pictures.
Ashley LOVES to sit on her potty in her bathroom. Nothing happens but she takes her clothes and diaper off and goes and sits on her potty and checks for "jam" in her toes. This last weekend she even wanted to go to the bathroom at the restroom.
Saturday morning lazing on the couch watching some 'toons.

Ashley re-discovered her little car. I say re-discovered because since we have moved this has been in the garage and she hasn't noticed. Well, the other day she noticed and refused to come in the house until I brought the car in. Hopefully when it gets warmer it can transition outside.


Ashley, Connor and Alissa (Connor's friend) watching cartoons after school. Connor's new thing is having his friend Alissa come over to play and he also goes over to her house. The funny thing is that Alissa lives in our old house with the beautiful backyard. Small world... They all have a great time playing.


Like mother, like daughter. Ashley also LOVES lemonades, which she pronouces as E-mo-nades. Whenever we go to a Sonic (everyday for happy hour) she asks for one and even when we just drive by a Sonic.



Shopping cart fun... I thought that Ashley would stay in this shopping cart a little better since she could "drive it" but no such luck. She climbed right out of the side and wanted into the big basket part.
Cool girl in her "mo-mo" sweatsuit and her cool girl sunglasses on. She even wears them in the car! Very much like her mama with her shades on.


Connor's Valentines Party at school. This was actually the first day that he went to his friends house to play. When I got to the party both Alissa and Connor ran up to me and asked if he could go over to her house... how was I supposed to say no to that?! :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Very cute pics! Maybe Ashley will be a potty training breeze for you. That is funny that Connor's friend lives in your old house.