This past weekend Connor's friend Jett had a birthday party. Dustin the snake man was there and we had lots of fun!
Here is Connor holding some sort of snake... his momma wouldn't have done that FOR SURE! I just got close enough to take the picture. :)

Holding a smaller snake...

Jett is a big OU fan so the OU mascot Sooner stopped by. Connor wanted NOTHING to do with him and wanted to know why the "boo sooner" was at Jett's party. Luckily I was in my OSU shirt to show my allegiance :)

Dustin showing the kids a chincilla (sp). He was really good with the kids and let them touch most of the animals and told them all about them.

Connor had such a good time that I could hardly get him to leave!
1 comment:
That is a really good idea for a birthday party - having someone come with the animals etc. I would not have held the snake either. Sounds like you have taught Connor well about being a solid, loyal OSU fan.
Post a Comment