Kenton.Heidi.Connor.Ashley
They look like they really enjoy each others company - so cute.
how cute to see them bonding. I wish we could be there to enjoy this moments with you guys, they are so special. Hope all is well we miss you guys.Love.Ingrid
Ingrid, we missed seeing your family at the reunion; but I know you were having a great time too!
That is so nice that they can already play together. That is a cute smile that she has.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They look like they really enjoy each others company - so cute.
how cute to see them bonding. I wish we could be there to enjoy this moments with you guys, they are so special. Hope all is well we miss you guys.
Love.
Ingrid
Ingrid, we missed seeing your family at the reunion; but I know you were having a great time too!
That is so nice that they can already play together. That is a cute smile that she has.
Post a Comment