Connor LOVES his little sister whom he calls his "little sweetheart". She is quite taken with him; of course that could have something to do with the fact that he is always moving and making quite a bit of noise!
My goodness look at that big brother, I can't believe how big he looks, Ashley sure is a cutie too. I miss you guys and hope to be able to visit soon. Love.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun! I bet they are loving staying home with you! Enjoy it, I am jealous:)
Is that an OSU face painting on Connors cheek? I bet connor is an endless source of entertainment for Ashley.
My goodness look at that big brother, I can't believe how big he looks, Ashley sure is a cutie too. I miss you guys and hope to be able to visit soon.
Love.
Ingrid
Post a Comment