I have discovered that I am not very good about taking pictures very often! I keep my camera out; but I always forget to grab it! Oh well, I promise to take lots of pictures of Connor trick or treating and Ashley hanging out in her little Halloween outfit.
Here is Ashley sitting up for more than a couple of seconds. I am sure that the pillows around her helped keep her up too.

This was moments before she flipped over & went off in search of sometime new. She doesn't really crawl... she either pulls herself with her arms or pushes herself with her feet. She is starting to get on her hands and knees so I am sure that it won't be long before she is off and away! Molly beware!

This little girl loves to sit in her highchair and eat. She was eating in a bouncy chair; but she would push her feet on the bottom and try to stand up in it so we had to retire that in favor of a safer alternative.

Goodness, I am a bad mom! Only pictures of Ashley this time...
1 comment:
Wow! She is really growing up. She still looks tiny in her big highchair though. Such a pretty little girl.
Post a Comment