Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally!!

Okay, so it has been a little while since I have posted any pictures. Hopefully that will get better soon as I am now staying home with the kids. These are some random pictures that we have taken lately. Connor loves to take pictures with the camera too; however they are not of people's faces, only the middle part of their body.

Kenton, Connor & Ashley. Ashley smiles all of the time except when she see's the camera. I think that she might be trying to figure out what it is.

Grandma Burrows & Connor with the fall decorations. Grandma, Connor, Ashley & I all went to this little outdoor store that had pumpkins of all different kinds, straw & various decorations. Connor picked out several pumpkins himself!
Connor, Ashley & Connor's two monkey's hanging out on our bed. Connor gets up every morning and wants to watch cartons in our bed for about 30-45 minutes which is pretty nice.
Me & Ashley. She is still trying to figure out this camera thing!
Connor & Ashley in their OSU garb. Connor has been to all of the OSU football games. Ashley has been to one and didn't quite have as good of a time as Connor had.

2 comments:

Mica said...

your blog looks so cute! I hope you don't mind if i steal your ideas :)

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for putting up all the new pictures - very cute. Ashley is sure growing up and changing - adorable.