Thursday, April 7, 2011

Soccer time!

Well, since basketball season ended it was time to move on to another sport... apparently.  We had one week/weekend off and then it was time for soccer!  I've never been a big soccer fan.  Seems like ALOT of running to me.  Connor is playing through the YMCA with the same group that he played basketball with plus a couple of more boys.  It is actually pretty fun because we know all the kids and their parents.  They all go to the same school too.  Grandma and Grandpa even got to go see Connor play soccer, although I didn't get any pictures of them.  :( 
Ashley getting hydrated...
 Action shot of Connor dribbling the ball, yes.. that's what it is called. 
 Throwing the bal in. 

I haven't gotten any pics of Connor scoring any goals; but he has scored several.  All of the kids have played soccer before and this is Connor's first time so he's doing pretty good! 

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Good job Connor - he is one good athlete!