All of these pics, except for one, are from my cell phone. It seems like I always have that with me.
Grandma and Connor - taking a picture for Grandma to use on facebook. Yes, I signed her up! :)
Connor with his elephant ears after the zoo. This was the Friday before Spring Break and Connor was out of school for parent teacher conferences. Ashley had school and mom and dad were visiting. We took Connor to the zoo and then to eat lunch at Hideaway pizza. YUM! I have more pictures on the zoo from my little camera... but I can't find that camera right now. :(Cool dude... playing with worms. Thanks Grandpa for letting my kids know that these can be bought at Wal-Mart! :)
Ashley wasn't quite a sure about the worms as Connor was.
During the week of spring break Connor went to an OKC Thunder Basketball camp everyday from 9-1. He went with 2 friends, Grant and Jeremiah, whom he also played basketball with. They had a really good time and got to meet Rumble, the Thunder mascot and Nazr Muhhamad, a Thunder player.


No comments:
Post a Comment