Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Goings On at the Owens'

Doing a little a painting on some new stuff received for Christmas.  Connor is working on a dinosaur shadow box - paint by numbers and Ashley is working on a little piggy bank. 
 Working in the little piggy.
 Connor working on his dinosaurs.
 The other night Ashley fell asleep after dinner on the couch watching Connor and Kenton play NBA 2010 on the Playstation.  I thought it was because she was SO tired.  WRONG... I let her sleep on the couch for about an hour and then I took her up to bed and changed her into her PJ's, she barely woke up, and then went right back to sleep (after telling me which covers she wanted and in what order)... then 11:30 I woke up to a crying little girl who had gotten sick all over  her bed (and herself).  She got sick one more time... luckily I got her to the toliet before she could do it in my bed.  She seemed to be feeling much better that morning.  Poor little sweetie... I HATE it when they are sick.  :(
Whew! Now, I'm caught up.  Aren't you glad that I did instead of cleaning my house like I really needed to do.  :-)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

It is really sad when the little ones get sick - glad she is feeling better.