Monday, June 21, 2010

10th Anniversary trip to Cancun

Kenton and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary! For celebration we took a "no kids" trip to Cancun for 5 days and 4 nights. We really had a good time and did a lot of relaxing.
This picture is actually on Isla Mujeres (I believe East of Cancun). We took a golf cart tour of the island and stopped at the most Eastern point in Mexico.
Getting ready to take off!
We must look really young! People were constantly asking us if we were on our honeymoon.

The view from our hotel room. The pools were really warm. One day in the afternoon it was almost too hot for me and that is really saying something!
After lunch on our last day getting ready to head to the airport.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks like a really nice trip. Richard and I went to Isla Mujeras about 22 years ago before it was very touristy. Our hotel the first night was $10 but we upgraded to a more expensive hotel for the rest of the nights $25 because we wanted a safe deposit box. We rode all over the island on mopeds. Happy 10th!

Heidi said...

We really liked Isla Mujeres. I really didn't see any hotels to stay at; but I am sure that there are some to be found. There were lots of moped riders! I think most people just ride the ferry over and spend the day there.