Monday, February 1, 2010

House pictures!!

Okay, we moved in on January 8th and we are almost finished getting things all out and decorated. We FINALLY got sod and landscaping last week before the snowstorm hit.
Upstairs playroom - I LOVE that all the toys can be upstairs and nobody can see the mess until I want them to :)
Hallway to the kids room and guest room.

Guest bedroom

Connor's room

Downstairs - view from walking in the front door.

Ashley's room
Kitchen
Kitchen from the living room

Living Room

Still missing a couple of rooms; but these were the ones that were pretty clean and clutter-free today.

4 comments:

Leslee said...

Your new house looks very nice! I really like the kitchen details. I bet it feels good to finally be settled in there!

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for all the pictures of the new house. How nice to have a beautiful, new home both inside and out.

Heidi said...

We LOVE the new house and i will love it even more when they finish getting the fence in! It is getting a little old to take Molly out to do her business on a leash :)

Rebecca Clerc said...

Wow your home is absolutely gorgeous! Cute little kiddos--looks like fun times for you. ;)