Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ashley's First Haircut

A couple of weeks ago, Ashley had her first haircut. Her hair was actually starting to get fairly long in the back so I was reluctant to cut it... but I gave in and decided to get her trimmed up. I think that it has helped because her hair is really starting to thicken up. Hopefully soon it will start to grow in length too :)
Cheese for the camera...
Serious face... she had a hard time not being able to see what the girl was doing to the back of her head.
The sucker really helped keep Ashley still.


This was actually at the first... she wasn't particularly fond of the cape so that is why you don't see it in any other pictures.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

It looks like she did pretty good, the sucker must have done the trick. I am sure that hair will start growing soon!

Jacki's travels said...

Such a brave little girl (and Mommy). Yes, her hair is really starting to thicken up. She looks cute.