It has been a VERY long time since I have posted a house update...I took this picture yesterday. Right now we are waiting for the weather to warm up a bit to pour the driveway on the outside and then build the outdoor kitchen in the back. I should have taken a picture of the back porch yesterday but it was too cold. Inside the cabinet doors should be installed today and staining and painting should be starting this afternoon or tomorrow. We are probably looking at moving in after the 1st of the year. Next time I go out to the house I will take more pictures of the back and of the inside. Once they start staining it will be too stinky for me to be out there for long.
1 comment:
The house looks very nice. How exciting that it is getting so close to move in time.
Post a Comment