Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Christmas Program

Last night Connor's preschool has their annual Christmas Program. I am happy to report that Connor actually participated and SANG (or at least lip-synced). His teacher, Ms. Amanda, has done an awesome job of getting him to come out of his shell. Ashley got to stay at home with a babysitter for a couple of hours as we thought it would be more enjoyable for both Ashley and mom and dad if she stayed home. Before the program I told Connor that if he sang loud and smiled that we would go to McDonalds on Friday for lunch... I would say that a trip to Mickey D's is in order! Ashley will like that too. On a side note, Ashley & I drove by McDonald's today and she saw it out the window and started asking for fries! She learned at such a young age.
Connor after the program.
Walking back out.
Connor in action!


2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Connor makes a very cute shepherd and I don't think his smile could be any bigger so he must have been happy! Have fun at McDonalds! That is funny about Ashley saying "fries" when you drove past.

Leslee said...

How cute! I guess he is getting a little braver or maybe he was motivated by the McDonalds:)