Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pics

Our Halloween this year was a little backwards. We took the kids to Haunt the Zoo on Tuesday night last week and then took them up to Kenton's work to do some trick or treating on Thursday afternoon.
Ms. Ashley (kitty cat) at Kenton's office. It took her no time at all to get down the trick or treating part. She LOVES candy so she really enjoyed it.
Connor's Halloween party at school.
Connor was a pirate for Halloween so his teach painted a pirate on his check for the party.


At Haunt the Zoo... before all of the drama. Ashley wanted out of the stroller shortly after this and was throwing a HUGE fit. So we took her out and put on her backpack/leash (yes, I broke down and bought one). She only wanted to push her stroller and would get really mad when we couldn't go anywhere because of the people in front of us. I think that it would have been much better if we would have just left the stroller in the car and let Ashley walk.





2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

An adorable kitty and pirate. The whiskers on Connor are hilarious! After experiencing Isabelle and Summers antics with pushing the stroller I can picture exactly what went on:) It sounds like you guys had a very full and fun Halloween week.

Leslee said...

They both look so cute. I love Connor's fierce pirate face. Yes I too can imagine the stroller fit happening. I really should get Summer one of those too, it might make life a little easier sometimes! It is funny how these little kids catch on to the whole trick-or-treating thing so fast.