Wednesday, October 21, 2009

House Update

We have had about a 3 or 4 week delay on our house (I've lost exact count) due to a permit and inspection issue; but we are back on track! They started bricking this past Saturday afternoon and started drywalling on Tuesday. They are really moving fast!! I stopped by this morning about 10:30 and took these pictures. They probably finished hanging the drywall this afternoon and should hopefully start texturizing tomorrow sometime. The brickers had also done quite a bit but I am sure that they had to abandon this afternoon as it started raining. Hopefully we won't have too many more delays and we could possibly be in the house by the end of the year. Keep your fingers crossed!
The back of the house...
The view when you walk through the front door. Looks like I need to clean my camera's lens.
Upstairs playroom.


Front door view.


The stonework.


3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

I am glad I checked your blog - my automatic update notice didn't show it as updated. The house looks beautiful and that playroom looks huge. I really like the brick on the outside too.

Kristin Cook said...

ooooo....it's going to look so great! When do you all move in??

Heidi said...

Thanks Kristin! Hopefully we will be moving in around the 1st of the year. Our original goal was before Christmas; but it isn't looking too promising right now.