Monday, November 30, 2009

Visit to Aunt Audrey's

Wow! It has been almost a month since I have posted on the blog. I am sure that everyone must be wondering what we are doing! We had company (mom and dad) and then my computer crashed so I had to wait a week to get back up and running and here we are!
When mom and dad were visiting Audrey; Connor, Ashley and I went over to visit. Connor had a great time fishing with Grandpa and decorating cupcakes with Aunt Audrey. Ashley just seemed to enjoy the open space that she could run around in!
Connor and Audrey decorating the cupcakes... Connor was in charge of frosting and Aunt Audrey was in charge of the sprinkles.
Ashley getting a little love from Grandpa Burrows.
Aunt Audrey entertaining Ashley.


Grandpa and Connor examining one of the fish that they caught.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

It was very diplomatic of Connor to let Audrey be in charge of the sprinkles since he was doing the frosting. I do imagine Ashley enjoyed her roaming and how nice to have 4 adults to help entertain her.