Monday, January 5, 2009

San Diego, here we come!

Kenton & I went to San Diego last week. The kids stayed with Papa and Grandma Owens and had a great time. We went to San Diego to watch OSU play Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. Unfortunately, our Cowboys couldn't pull out a victory; but nonetheless we had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. It was really nice to be able to eat without the kids and just do whatever we wanted to do. We certainly missed them; but we did talk to Connor usually twice a day.

Here we are on New Year's Eve.

This is the view outside of our Hotel Room. The little village looking area on the bottom right was called Seaport Village and it was a bunch of shops and restaurants.

We took a land and sea tour of San Diego and these are some Sea Lions.


Kenton & I at the Holiday Bowl.

4 comments:

Nika said...

Wow that must have been so nice to have a trip without kids, although I can imagine how much you missed them. Looks like a fun time!

Jacki's travels said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Looks like some mighty orange jackets you are wearing.

didi said...

How fun!!!!!!!! I am glad you guys are able to do trips and enjoy each other without kids, It sure is hard to get away but it is refreshing and gives you more energy to keep going....Good for you.
Love.

Ingrid

Leslee said...

San Diego sounds like a good place to visit right now! Looks like you guys had fun. I am sure it was nice to have a little getaway.