Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath time

Ashley getting ready for her bath with Connor. Ashley has to be in her "containment cell" until we are ready for her. If I put her on the floor after I take of her clothes and diaper she crawls as fast as she can into the bathroom and climbs into the tub! Luckily the time that she did this Kenton was right there to make sure that she dove in safely! Now we keep her in her crib until we are ready for her. If she hears the water running in the tub she has to go check it out too.
Connor is all ready too! That smile looks like a little troublemaker!


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I think Ashley must keep you on your toys! She looks cheerful waiting in her holding cell. Yes, Connor looks like he has something up his sleeve:)