Finally! Christmas Day at our house with just the 4 of us. Connor was so excited about Santa this year. Connor & I made sugar cookies and decorated them for Santa along with a big glass of milk! I am sure that Santa appreciated this gesture.
Connor got a bike from Santa Clause this year. We are still working on pedaling though!

Connor helping Ashley open her present from Santa.


What is in the stocking? Connor also helped Ashley with hers too.

Look at this little OSU Cowboy! Connor wore his football pants all Christmas day and he even has them on again today!

Ashley enjoyed playing with Connor's presents this year too.

Connor and Ashley playing with Ashley's present. Notice the star on my forehead... that is from me eating all of my dinner! Connor saw when I cleaned my plate that I needed a star! Thanks Grandma Burrows.

We hope that everyone had as great of Christmas as we did!
2 comments:
It looks like you all had a very fun Christmas day! I like Connor and Ashley's Christmas PJ's.
they look so happy, those are the best Christmas I love the pj's too. Alexandro had one just like Connor's at the same age. So, so cute.
Miss you lots.
Ingrid
Post a Comment