Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Odds & Ends

Since I didn't feel too great, I didn't really take all that many pictures. Here are a few from these past couple of weeks when the camera was near and I didn't have to do too much work to grab the camera.

Loving on my little girl always makes me feel better! Ashley has a little cold right now. Poor little sweetheart is hoarse from all of her coughing and her little nose just runs and runs. Hope she starts to feel better soon!
Ms. Ashley about to get into some trouble with the Christmas tree... she has actually been better than I thought that she would be and just checks out the lights and the end of the tree. She hasn't tried to pull herself up on the tree yet!


Connor building what he calls and sandcastle out of his blocks. I think that he remembers building sandcastles with Grandpa Burrows and Kenton at the family reunion so that is why he calls them sandcastles. Notice the red mittens on... not sure how these aided in the construction of the sandcastles; but apparently they do!


Ashley loves to try to get into her car seat by herself. This time she is crawling in the top. She is never in one place long! Her favorite thing right now is her walker. She cruises up and down our long hallway which is tiled the length of our house. She loves to be in there and I like it because she can't get into too much!












2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Ashley looks like she is very happy exploring around. I hope she feels better soon! I am quite sure those red mittens make all the difference when trying to build with blocks properly.

Sitton said...

I do like Connor's red mittens, very funny! Poor Ashley, it is no fun when they have a cold!