Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Boots, Cowboy Football, and the First Day of Preschool!

Since we still had our house and we had power, Kenton's parents came on Friday afternoon.  The kids and I meet them at Sheplers.  I wanted a pair of cowgirl boots and Ashley needed another pair.  Papa (Randy) bought Ashley's.  She picked out this very cute pair and almost had him talked into buying her a belt and hat :)
Here Ashley and I are in our matching OSU dresses and my new boots.  Ashley had her boots on for a while but we were tailgating with some friends of ours and it seems to get in the way of her playing. 

First Day of preschool for Ms. Ashley!  She wanted a back-pack that would roll and that's just what she picked out!

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your matching dresses and boots are really cute. Smart girl to pick a rolling back pack:)

Connie Burrows said...

Two cuties.