Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Birthday Party... Chuck E. Cheese style

So this year I decided to let Connor choose where to have his party.  He chose Chuck E. Cheese's... who wouldn't?! He had a great time and all of his friends from his preschool class made it as well as his new neighbor friends.  I loved the fact that I didn't have to clean my house, entertain everyone and then clean it all up again when everyone left :)
Let the games begin! Michael and Connor playing a little Air Hockey.  Kenton and Connor playing basketball.  I know it looks like Kenton is just playing; but Connor actually did shoot too :) 


Connor playing some game with his friends.  The birthday group!  All ready for pizza and cake. 
Chuck E. Cheese and the birthday boy.  Connor doing the ticket blaster experience. 
All in all, Connor had quite the celebration! 

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Looks like a fun party. Cute birthday boy too!

Connie Burrows said...

Fun to see them the second time. It looked like good times were had by all!