Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ashley's First day of Mothers Day Out

Yesterday, Ashley started going to Mothers Day Out at the same church that Connor went to.  She was SO excited to go to school.  When I dropped her off many of the other kids were crying and having a hard time.  Ashley gave me a hug and kiss and said "See ya later, Mommy" and she was off to play.  When I went to go pick her up she didn't want to leave.  I thought that she would really enjoy going; but I am so glad that she LOVES it. 
Ashley got to pick out her own backpack and lunchbox.  Dora, of course.  I am sure she would have picked Yo Gabba Gabba if that was available.  She will watch Yo Gabba Gabba for HOURS if I let her.  This is a small miracle since she will only watch other shows for a max of about 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Connie Burrows said...

Just a doll! See ya later!

Jacki's travels said...

So cute with her backpack, pig tails and lunch box! That is so nice she is happy to go. Enjoy your time off:)!