This is our completed backyard. Well, as completed as it is going to be for a while anyways! Doug and Audrey helped us out by clearing the trees for us in the section behind the swingset where all the trees were. There were a ton more trees. Dad helped us move the trees over the fence where about 6 weeks ago we had someone come haul them off to the dump. Poor guy, it took him about 3 days to get it all done. Then we finally got around to having someone clear all the weeds that had grown up and leveled it out for us and then we had sod put down a couple of weeks ago. It is so nice to have that done. We still have quite a few more things we want to do to the back; but we are going to be taking baby steps. The last step being a pool... hopefully in about 3 years when Ashley is a little more under control.
Ashley giving me one of her famous looks. I am trying to decide who she looks like in this picture. I know that she acts like me... just not sure who she looks like :)


2 comments:
Connor looks so focused on his t-ball playing. I bet he is a good little athlete. I think Ashley looks just like Kenton's mom. (but I am sure she doesn't have the attitute:)
I have seen that look on Ashley before on someone I know. Connor looks like a future Hall of Famer..
Post a Comment