Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4th of July!!!

Wow, I really don't think that I like how you have to add pictures now... anyone know of a better way or program to use.  Adding one at a time takes FOREVER.

Anyways... back to the 4th of July.  This is actually the 3rd of July.  We did our little fireworks and Papa and Grandma's driveway. 

This is how Ashley preferred to view the little fireworks that we (Kenton) set off.  She was a little nervous but had a great time playing in Papa's pickup :)

3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Fireworks can be scary for little kids.

Connie Burrows said...

Cute girl in the truck! Connor looks happy

Rebecca Clerc said...

I hadthis prob too. Go into your settings from your dashboard. Then under basic tab scroll all the way down and check which editor you are using. I prefer the old editor.