I know that you have been anxiously awaiting this! :) We (the framers) are finishing up the last couple of days of the framing. They are putting the roof boards on and doing the cornish (?). Looks like they might not be able to start the roof until the first of next week. They roof materials haven't been delivered yet; but probably will be in the next couple of days. When they are doing the roofing they should start to bring the plumbing up from the slab. I will try to take some pictures of the inside of the house in the next couple of weeks.
Front/side view of the house. Brick must have been delivered earlier in the day.

I don't think that I have taken a picture of the back of the house. We have a really large covered patio in the back and a balcony that comes out of the playroom/family room upstairs. I am really excited about the back patio since we love to be outside.

The other side of the house with the garage on the left and the utility door leading into the utility area.

Front view of the house.

I was trying to get the whole house; but with the trees and the framers vehicles I wasn't very sucessfull. Maybe this weekend.
1 comment:
Wow! It is really coming along. Yes, I think you will really like that back, covered patio.
Post a Comment