Connor had his first visit to the dentist early this morning (okay, 8:00 is early to us!). Kenton stayed home with Ashley (she didn't wake up until we got home) and Connor and I headed out. Connor did so great, I was really proud of him for not being scared! He loved the decor of the office because it was all decked out with cowboy stuff everywhere. He even got this cool t-shirt that had a cowboy and horse on it. He also got a new toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and a sand timer. When he got home he wanted to brush his teeth (again) with his sand timer. Hopefully the excitement continues. He also had NO
CAVITIES (unlike his mom and her MANY visits to the dentist at his age)
Monkey - check... shades - check... He was a little nervous here mainly because they laid him back and turned the light on.

Cleaning the teeth.

I forgot what she called the "sucker-outer"... but she had a really cute name for... Mr. something. Connor thought that it was pretty cool that he could see the bubbles in the tube.

X-ray time.

Dr.
Cheatham "counting" teeth with his special "teeth counter" aka tarter remover and his mirror disc.
2 comments:
My goodness, I wish I had taken pictures of my boys when they went to the dentist, They sure have a good time, loved the pictures way cute
It looks like he did very well! Good job with no cavities, Connor.
Post a Comment