Last night we had Ashley's favorite dinner, spaghetti which she insisted on eating by herself thus resulting in the following picture. As you can tell, she cleaned her plate! Notice the utensils NOT being used...
It has also been raining ALOT here.... I think that we have gotten 6 inches so far. So they really haven't gotten to do too much on our house this week. They did get the storm shelter put in the garage (in the floor) and brought out several loads of sand. I didn't take a picture of the storm shelter since it is a bit muddy right now. It is just supposed to rain tomorrow morning and then heat up again (thank goodness!) so hopefully we can get moving again next week. I guess the good thing is that Connor didn't really miss anything with the new house and the could start framing as early as next week and that will be really exciting and Connor will like to see that.


1 comment:
Cute picture of Ashley eating her spaghetti. It looks like she enjoyed every last bit of it :) I hope Connor is having fun in LaVerne.
Post a Comment