I can't believe that Ashley is 15 months old (almost). She had her 15th month check up on Tuesday and she is a TALL girl. She is 32 inches tall and 23 pounds. She is in the 90th percentile in height and 50th in weight so she takes after the Burrows side of the family. Miss Ashley does not care for milk; especially if it is cold se we have had a bit of trouble quitting the bottle. However the doctor told me that she doesn't need her formula anymore and if I gave her a multi-vitamin she could stop. So we have thrown the bottles away (which was very exciting for me since I no longer have to wash them!!!). I heat up her soy milk and put it in a sippy cup and she is doing really well. I will heat the milk up less and less until she drinks it cold. She is such a sweet girl and really keeps us on our toes! She loves to run after her brother or run to daddy and give him a big hug when he gets home. She absolutely LOVES to take a bath and as soon as we ask her if she wants to take a bath she runs back to the tub and tries to get in. Her favorite things are eating yogos. She goes and gets them out of the pantry and brings them to me to open. She isn't saying too many words yet; but she says night-night, bath, mama and daddy. I would imagine that her vocabulary would take off pretty soon.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. It sounds like she is a very healthy little 15 month old girl! Happy 15 months Ashley.
Post a Comment