This past Monday we went to a School's Out Party at our old house. Connor's friend and class-mate, Alissa, lives there. Connor had a great time playing with his friends and swimming. I could hardly get Connor out of the pool! Ashley was actually quite good and didn't go jumping in every 5 seconds which I sort of anticipated. We went in the water and she had a little life vest on but she would hold on to me. I am sure that this weekend and Papa and Grandma's house she will get a little more used to the water and want to do a little more on her own... especially when there aren't other kids splashing around and she sees Connor swimming all around.

The water bug... he WORE himself out and feel asleep on the way home.

Ashley keeping busy looking at some books in the shade.
2 comments:
Those are some impressive pig tails on Ashley :) Her hair is really growing now. I bet Connor loved the swimming party. It looks like he was having fun. He looks so cute swimming around in the middle of the pool.
Glad that Ashley was so good at the pool party. Both looked like they had a great time.Love, Mother
Post a Comment