Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cowboy Connor

When we were in Laverne, Connor had the great pleasure of riding horses with his "Uncle Cousin Aaron" and his cousin Austin. He had such a great time and sure didn't want to leave!

Heidi and Connor on Tank and Austin on Bullseye with Aaron. I had to ride with Connor for about 2 or 3 minutes and then he asked me to get off - he was ready to ride by himself.



Look! All by himself!! These were really good horses. Connor had switched to Bullseye, Austin's horse. I think they switched 2 or 3 times.


The two cowboys.




Connor watching Aaron feeding Tank and Bullseye.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

What cute little cowboys. You can just see the excitement in Connor. Did that bring back memories of Pony Club, Heidi?

Heidi said...

Yes, it brought back a few memories... such as I have been on a horse in about 12 or 13 years!