This past Sunday we had a Superbowl party with a couple of friends over. Connor really had a good time playing with Emily. Ashley & Max also seemed to have a good time too!

Emily & Connor riding in the Jeep. We had prepped Connor that Emily might want to drive; but she seemed just as happy letting him drive her around. He didn't want to stop though and if she wanted out she would just sort of jump out.

Ashley & Max checking each other out.
3 comments:
Such a little gentleman driving her around like that:)
I think Connor is gearing up for the big dates later on....so cute. It is so cute when babies Ashley and Max's age play together. They just kind of do their own thing while keeping an eye on each other. I am sure your party was fun but so sad the Cardinals lost (unless you were rooting for the Steelers and who would do that!)
aw, ashley and max are so sweet together! I love that pic!
Post a Comment