It has been a couple of days since I posted, okay it has been over a week. We have enjoyed having Grandma & Grandpa Burrows visit. The weather was really nice one day they were visiting and we went to the Zoo. Sorry, I didn't take my camera! We also did a bit of shopping, eating out and working around the house.
Little Miss enjoying some skittles with her daddy. She was so happy just sitting in Kenton's lap chewing on the wrapper of the candy. I am sure that the smell and the sound made it more fun.

Ashley is army crawling all over the house now - nothing is safe! I thought that I heard Molly eating her dog food.... WRONG... it was Ms. Ashley checking it out. She doesn't eat it, she just likes to take it all out of the dish. So in hopes of keeping Ashley occupied I got out Connor's walker. She LOVES it. She goes everywhere that she can that is tiled. She has a hard time with it on the carpet right now though. She is enjoying her new world at the 2 foot level.

Connor and Grandma doing a bit of drawing. A big thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for keeping Connor occupied. I even got to go to the grocery store BY MYSELF! It was very exciting. Connor kept G&G Burrows busy with building blocks, playing cars, drawing and playing soccer.
1 comment:
It sounds like you all had fun with G&G! Ashley is looking taller in her walker. I bet it was exciting to go to the grocery store by yourself. I know Nika can relate to that! Cute pics.
Post a Comment